gh pr merge
gh pr merge [<number> | <url> | <branch>] [flags]
Merge a pull request on GitHub.
Without an argument, the pull request that belongs to the current branch is selected.
When targeting a branch that requires a merge queue, no merge strategy is required. If required checks have not yet passed, AutoMerge will be enabled. If required checks have passed, the pull request will be added to the merge queue. To bypass a merge queue and merge directly, pass the '--admin' flag.
- Use administrator privileges to merge a pull request that does not meet requirements
- Email text for merge commit author
- Automatically merge only after necessary requirements are met
- Body text for the merge commit
- Read body text from file (use "-" to read from standard input)
- Delete the local and remote branch after merge
- Disable auto-merge for this pull request
- Commit SHA that the pull request head must match to allow merge
- Merge the commits with the base branch
- Rebase the commits onto the base branch
- Squash the commits into one commit and merge it into the base branch
- Subject text for the merge commit
Options inherited from parent commands
- Select another repository using the [HOST/]OWNER/REPO format