gh pr merge
gh pr merge [<number> | <url> | <branch>] [flags]
Merge a pull request on GitHub.
Without an argument, the pull request that belongs to the current branch is selected.
- Use administrator privileges to merge a pull request that does not meet requirements
- Automatically merge only after necessary requirements are met
- Body text for the merge commit
- Read body text from file (use "-" to read from standard input)
- Delete the local and remote branch after merge
- Disable auto-merge for this pull request
- Merge the commits with the base branch
- Rebase the commits onto the base branch
- Squash the commits into one commit and merge it into the base branch
- Subject text for the merge commit
Options inherited from parent commands
- Select another repository using the [HOST/]OWNER/REPO format