gh pr edit
gh pr edit [<number> | <url> | <branch>] [flags]
Edit a pull request.
Without an argument, the pull request that belongs to the current branch is selected.
Editing a pull request's projects requires authorization with the "project" scope. To authorize, run "gh auth refresh -s project".
- Add assigned users by their login. Use "@me" to assign yourself.
- Add labels by name
- Add the pull request to projects by name
- Add reviewers by their login.
- Change the base branch for this pull request
- Set the new body.
- Read body text from file (use "-" to read from standard input)
- Edit the milestone the pull request belongs to by name
- Remove assigned users by their login. Use "@me" to unassign yourself.
- Remove labels by name
- Remove the pull request from projects by name
- Remove reviewers by their login.
- Set the new title.
Options inherited from parent commands
- Select another repository using the [HOST/]OWNER/REPO format