gh codespace delete
gh codespace delete [flags]
Delete codespaces based on selection criteria.
All codespaces for the authenticated user can be deleted, as well as codespaces for a specific repository. Alternatively, only codespaces older than N days can be deleted.
Organization administrators may delete any codespace billed to the organization.
- Delete all codespaces
- Name of the codespace
- Delete codespaces older than N days
- Skip confirmation for codespaces that contain unsaved changes
- The login handle of the organization (admin-only)
- Delete codespaces for a repository
- The username to delete codespaces for (used with --org)